Swiss Mocha

Hi,thanks for stopping by. SwissMocha will host articles and insights into a wide range of interesting issues on management, relationships,pets, etiquette and more... I intend to make it a pleasant coffee table e-book, bringing the flavor of Swiss Mocha into your bright mornings....read on... Coming up next: Working with a nasty boss and more...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pictures worth a thousand bucks!

When my Cannon SD400 shot some rare, beautiful, spectacular frames....
The Alps! Need I say more?



Before the dawn broke and after the night fell, I was lost in the sheer pristine beauty of this sight... blissfully unaware of my loneliness...
(A park across Premier Travel Inn, Basildon. )


A bird's eye view of Kanbay Software India Pvt Limited, Hyderabad.
( I worked here for a cppl of years )






Flying back home- the eastern route...
India's coastline and the Bay of Bengal


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home